YIELDS: 8 SLICES
PREP TIME: 25 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 45 MINS
- 16 ounce pizza dough
- marinara sauce
- Italian sausage, crumbled and cooked
- bacon, chopped and cooked
- pepperoni slices
- yellow onion, sliced
- mushrooms, sliced
- jalapeño, sliced
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- flour for rolling pizza dough
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Roll out pizza dough on lightly floured surface to 12-14” diameter circle.
- Transfer dough onto prepared baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Spread marinara sauce all over pizza, leaving about 1/4-inch crust around the edges.
- Top with sausage, bacon, pepperoni, onions, mushrooms, jalapeños, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until crust is browned and cheese is bubbly, 18–20 minutes.
Chef Mike Green
Mike is a Jefferson City local who loves making great pizza and spending time with his son, Emery. On his day off you might see him enjoying a cold beer while watching the St. Louis Cardinals or Kansas City Chiefs! Stop by and say hi during our weekday lunch buffet!
1508 E. McCarty St., JCMO | (573) 632-4287 | pizzacojc.com
MON-FRI 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
SAT 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.