YIELDS: 12-15 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 1 HR
TOTAL TIME: 1 HR 20 MINS
POTATO SALAD INGREDIENTS:
- 3-4 pounds of baby Yukon gold or red potatoes, skin on and left whole
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- ¼ cup prepared mustard
- ¼ cupred onion, diced
- ¼ cup celery, diced
- ½ cup bread & butter pickles, diced
- ¼ cup B&B pickling liquid
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Prepare a sheet pan by lining with foil or parchment paper.
- Place potatoes on sheet pan and bake uncovered until done.
- Cool potatoes and chop to the desired size.
- In a large bowl combine all dressing ingredients.
- Fold potatoes into dressing mixture. Allow to chill for several hours or overnight before serving.
Chef John Biggs
Chef John’s focus is simple —local, fresh, delicious food. Sweet Smoke meats are smoked low and slow and are all made fresh daily. Come on in for some fast and friendly service, great tunes, booze, and delicious barbeque!
We have the best happy hour in JC. BOGO 4-8 p.m. Mon & Thurs at both JC locations.
127 E. High St., JCMO | (573) 761-0617
3530 Country Club Dr., JCMO | (573) 636-1007 | sweetsmokebbqmo.com
MON-THURS 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
FRI-SAT 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
SUN 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.