We’re giving hunters the chance to show off their trophy kills and win some great prizes. Jefferson City Magazine and Huntline TV present “Show Us Your Rack” contest! Simply upload your trophy buck photo using the form below from Nov 1st – Dec 9th, and then check back to vote on your favorite from Dec 10th – 20th. The winner will be announced in the Jan/Feb issue of Jefferson City Magazine, as well as on social media.
1st Place: $400 gift certificate to All Game Taxidermy
2nd Place: $100 gift certificate to All Game Taxidermy, a $100 gift certificate to Swiss Meats & Sausage Co., and a $50 gift certificate to 54 Archery
Youth Winner: A 2016 fully-guided professionally filmed youth hunt experience on Circle B Hunting Preserve that will air on HuntlineTV!
This contest is closed for entries. View adult and youth submissions and vote now.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: The contest is open only to those who sign up at the online contest page and who fall into the age divisions as of the date of entry. The youth division will accept entries from ages 6-15, and the adult division will accept entries from ages 16 and older. The individuals must be in the correct age division during the time frame of the contest. The contest is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of The Business Times Company, Huntline TV, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The Business Times Company, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 1, 2015 and ending December 9, 2015.Voting period will begin on December 10, 2015 and end on December 20, 2015.
- How to Enter: The contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this contest site. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Business Times Company. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Business Times Company.
- Prizes: First place winner of the adult division will receive a $400.00 gift certificate to All Game Taxidermy. Second place winner of the adult division will receive a $100 gift certificate to All Game Taxidermy, a $100 gift certificate to Swiss Meats & Sausage Co., and a $50 gift certificate to 54 Archery. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash substitution permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Business Times Company and Huntline TV to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winner of the contest will be selected through voting online. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the contest with within five (5) days following the winner selection. The Business Times Company shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that The Business Times Company, anyone acting on behalf of The Business Times Company, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: The Business Times Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, The Business Times Company may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Business Times Company. The Business Times Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.The Business Times Company has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, The Business Times Company reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.By entering the contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from The Business Times Company. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The Business Times Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Missouri. WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Missouri having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to The Business Times Company, 2001 Corporate Place, Columbia, MO 64202. Requests must be received no later than December 15, 2015
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the contest is Huntline TV, is 1875 Highway 63, Westphalia, MO 65085