YIELDS: 1 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 20 MINS
- 1 lobster tail
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- ½ cup buttermilk
- melted butter
- oil for frying
- lemon wedge
- Heat oil to 350°F in a deep skillet.
- In a bowl, add buttermilk, set aside.
- In a bowl, mix flour and Old Bay together, set aside.
- Cut lobster tail down middle and remove meat. Cut meat into big, bite-sized chunks.
- Dip lobster chunks into buttermilk, coat well.
- Then, dip into the seasoned flour mixture, coat well.
- Deep fry lobster 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove fried lobster to a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- Serve alongside melted butter, lemon wedge, and your favorite vegetables.
Exclusively at O’Donoghue’s
Chef Sam Donehue
Chef Cliff has been with Prison Brews since its opening on April 7, 2008. He grew up in New Chef Donehue, the creative executive chef at O’Donoghue’s, has been cooking for 25 years. While attending classes at Lincoln University and Columbia College, Sam spent a year studying and working under Algerian born French Chef Andre Torres at the Lodge of the Four Seasons. He is currently the owner and executive chef at Andres, located at the Lake of the Ozarks.