- 2 lb. pork loin
- Stout beer
- Beef broth
- Bay leaves
- Apple cider
- Season pork with salt and pepper
- Sear all sides in pan over medium-high heat
- Roast at 350° until internal temperature is 150°
- Remove pork loin from pan to rest
- Return pan to stove top and pour in beer and beef broth to deglaze
- Add herbs and cider and reduce by half or to your desired thickness
- Plate with your favorite seasonal vegetables.
Shown plated with garlic herb roasted potatoes and honey roasted butternut squash.
Available at High Rise Bakery Thursdays for lunch through December!
Chef Anthony Grothoff
Anthony (Anton) Grothoff graduated from St. Louis Culinary Institute in 2014 and has been at HRB since opening. Prior to HRB, Anton worked at The Grand Café for about two years.
HIGH RISE BAKERY
118 E. High St., JCMO
Tues-Sun 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.