- 2 1/2 to 3 cups cooked and chopped chicken from 2 chicken breasts (I like to use rotisserie chicken or poached chicken)
- 1 10-ounce can of diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained well
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro, loosely packed
- 3 green onions, white and light green parts chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together until they are well combined and place in an 8-by-8 or 9-by-9 baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Spoon the desired amount of creamy chicken taco filling into warmed flour tortillas (soft taco or fajita size). Top with your desired taco toppings. I like pickled jalapeños, banana pepper rings, sliced avocado, and shredded lettuce or spinach.