- 18-ounce package of fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 11 ounces caramel bits or wrapped caramels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the fudge brownie mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs. Then mix in 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips.
- Next, combine your caramels and 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for one minute. Stir and microwave for another 15 to 30 seconds if needed.
- Pour half of the batter into the pan, and then pour the caramel over top. Add the remaining batter to the top of the caramel and spread out evenly.
- Bake the brownies for 25 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow it to cool. Then lift the foil and brownies out of the pan for easy cutting.