- 12 oz pork chop
- 1/2 lb. finely diced bacon
- Head of red cabbage, washed, dried and chopped
- 1/2 c. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Start with the red cabbage.
- Sauté bacon to half done, add garlic and sauté for 1 minute
- Add chopped red cabbage, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for 30 minutes or until tender.
- To prepare pork chop season with salt and pepper.
- Grill pork chop to internal temperature reads 135°.
Shown plated with mashed sweet potatoes.
Bavarian Pork Chops are available at O’Donoghue’s daily for dinner!
Chef Sam Donehue
Sam Donehue, the creative Executive Chef at O’Donoghue’s, has been cooking for 25 years. While attending classes at Lincoln University and Columbia College, Sam spent a year studying and working under Algerian born French Chef Andre Torres at the Lodge of the Four Seasons, the owner and Executive Chef at “Andres“ at the Lake of the Ozarks.
O’Donoghue’s Steaks & Seafood
900 E. High St., JCMO
Lunch Hours: Tue-Fri 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Dinner Hours: Tue-Sat 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.