Dwelling Coverage: This coverage helps pay for rebuilding or repairing your home. This includes the home itself and all its mechanical and electrical systems. Make sure to buy enough dwelling coverage to cover the cost of rebuilding your home. These costs are increasing almost daily.

Coverage B — Other Structures: This pays for damage to detached structures on your property, such as detached garages, gazebos, sheds, and fences. You’ll want to know what these limits are because it can add up quickly.

Coverage C — Personal Property: This covers your personal belongings, including furniture, clothing, and appliances, if they’re stolen, damaged, or destroyed. However, there are certain limitations on some items, such as jewelry, tools, firearms, and business property. Discuss these limits with your insurance provider. 

Coverage D — Loss of Use (Additional Living Expense): This can pay for additional living expenses if your home is uninhabitable due to a covered loss. But the coverage amounts can vary by insurer.

Coverage E ­— Personal Liability: This will protect you against financial loss if you’re legally responsible for someone else’s injury or property damage. Always protect your assets.

Need help?
Here’s Your go-to

Tony Porter
(573) 893-3088
2717 West Edgewood, JCMO